1.1 “DocumenTree Internet Application” means that certain combination of World Wide Web server application and a database that has been created by DocumenTree, Inc., that has the capability of producing manifestations of its online document management service. This definition includes DocumenTree Internet Application as it now exists and as it may be modified and/or supplemented in the future.
1.2 “Guest” means one who registers as a Guest for the purpose of gaining access to private areas of a Subscriber’s website.
1.3 “Sponsor” means an entity that, by agreement with DocumenTree, presents The Service under its name and/or logo.
1.4 “Sponsor Content” means content provided by a Sponsor that has been integrated into The Service.
1.5 “Subscriber” means one who subscribes to The Service.
1.6 “The Service” means the document management capabilities and manifestation provided by this website and The DocumenTree Internet Application that produces it, as they now exist, and as they may be modified and/or supplemented in the future. This definition excludes Sponsor Content.
2. Ownership. The Service is owned by DocumenTree, Inc. (“DocumenTree”). The Service, although owned by DocumenTree, Inc., may in some instances be co-branded with the name, trademarks, and other content of a Sponsor. The Sponsor Content is owned by the co-branding sponsor.
5. Guest Account User Information. DocumenTree agrees to hold confidential Guest Account user information in confidence, and not use it, during the term of this Agreement, and for a period of five years after termination of this Agreement, excepting only as follows:
5.1 DocumenTree shall be entitled to use confidential Guest user information as necessary and reasonable for the implementation and operation of The Service, including, but not limited to use for the purpose of resolving or assisting in the resolution of technical problems.
5.4 Within the Service, Subscribers can view the name and email address of other Subscribers and Guest users only for the purpose of assisting them in identification for the purpose of sharing documents with them.
5.5 When registering, Guest users may be asked if they want to opt-in to receive updates, information and a newsletter. Guest users can choose not to receive these emailings at the time of registration, or may, at a later date opt-out of receiving such information pursuant to the mechanism provided in the Service for that purpose. Unless Guest user has opted-out, DocumenTree may send emails, information and/or a newsletter to Guest user by email.
5.6 DocumenTree may aggregate data to compare/supplement its records.
6. Restrictions on Use of The Service. DocumenTree reserves the right to refuse access to The Service in its discretion, including, without limitation, if DocumenTree believes that user conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of DocumenTree and/or its affiliates.
7. Linking. The Service may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than DocumenTree. DocumenTree is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or your use of these third party websites.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SPONSOR CONTENT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND THE SPONSOR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND BOTH DOCUMENTREE AND YOU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.